Thursday, January 1, 2009

Resolve to resolve

I just drank a bottle of Australian Shiraz, so I feel inspired to write down my resolutions in a somewhat "public" setting, even if they are not 100% food related:

1. Drink more wine. Wait, drink more good wine. Especially reds and dessert wines.
Relaxing and good for you (well sort of...in small quantities). Done.

2. Start a 401K and a savings account.
I'm almost 24. I need to get it together and now I have the resources to start saving some money.

3. Be healthier. Go to the gym upstairs. Stop eating so much crap food, but continue eating macaroni & cheese.
I think everyone's new year's resolution is to go to the gym more, but it needs to be done. It's too easy not to because a) it's free, b) it's 15 floors up in my apartment building, c) there are TVs that get the food network on all the equipment.

4. Stop being so f'ing lazy.
See above (and below).

5. Do more.
Whether it's volunteer or travel or just take advantage of the city more, reality tv should not keep me in at night. And sleeping does not count as an activity on weekends.


Best wishes for 2009 - be safe, be healthy, be adventurous, be kind, and be fun!!!

Oh, and remember to share your food and try new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment